Monday, November 19, 2012

Zumba Fitness Core Challenge Week 2

Well it was my 2nd week doing the Zumba Fitness Core challenge. I will admit that it has been difficult to motivate myself to do it. I'm not used to working out. I still feel awkward doing some moves. I realize I'm so uncoordinated.
I really enjoy the Latin music. It makes me feel like I'm at a club. Even though I don't understand the lyrics the rhythm gets you! It keeps you moving.

I'm hoping after a few months of doing this my abs will get to look like the models in the video. What I do like about this game version is the new calorie tracking. The game keeps track of calories burned, overall rank and a technique score.

Outcome
I have found myself getting a little more limber and not so stiff. Definitely have been feeling sore in my back & ab areas, which I guess its a good thing. I'm waking up those unused muscles! Now its going to be a challenge with Thanksgiving this week. I have to keep focused.

0 comments:

Post a Comment