Monday, August 6, 2012

Vacation, Conference and Life just take over!

Wow its been a crazy few weeks. I totally apologize for being on such a long hiatus. I went away with a group of girls for my BFF's 40th birthday, then when I returned I literally worked for 2 days then headed to the events at Blogher. Since it was in my hometown, I couldn't resist going. I am so glad that I did! It was a weekend filled hanging out with some of my favorite blogging friends and I met a few along the way. I felt really awful that I didn't get to spend much time with my boyz and truly grateful that my hubby was a superb Mr. Dad. I am happy that I'm back home & trying to get back to schedule before we head off to our family vacation next week. Gotta get the last one in before school starts at the end of the month. I have so much to share with you all and some great giveaways too. So I better get moving! Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment