Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Odd Life of Timothy Green

Last week I was invited to an amazing private screening of Disney's newest release
The Odd Life of Timothy Green. The beautiful co-star Jennifer Garner made a quick appearance prior to the start of the film. She was lovely as expected. She was asked on how she balances life, family and work. She said she doesn't! Who can relate to that! She did admit to having a wonderful support team including her husband, family & nanny! I loved her honesty.
I wasn't sure what to expect about this movie. Since its Disney, you gotta believe that it would be great, right? Its a story about a couple that have a strong desire to have a baby but they are told that they can not. With all their wishes & hopes a miracle appears in Timothy. He's definitely odd and as parents they try to shield him from any hurt in the world. As Timothy's protectors they realize that being different isn't bad. Its what makes us who we are. I don't want to give away the story so you can get a chance to see it. Just be prepared to have some tissues handy! It definitely made me take a look at my parenting skills & appreciate my little guy much more. Being a parent isn't an easy job but its the most fulfilling.

Thank you to the MOMS and Lipton Tea & Honey for hosting this screening.
The Odd Life of Timothy Green is showing in theaters now nationwide.

3 comments:

One bolt short of a toolbox said...

What a great story, I'll have to go and watch the movie!

janet
door251.com

Anonymous said...

I really want to see this movie. I have seen the trailer and I love when the dad tells Timothy to have a good day and the mom tells him that's to much pressure so he tells him to have the day that you have. Thanks for the advise on the tissues I will remember to bring some. wilcarvic
[at]gmail[dot[com]]

Unknown said...

I went to see this movie and it rates in my top 3 movies of all times! I loved it. I took my 7 year old son and he even loved it. I will say, I needed an entire box of Kleenex's. I would like to see it again in the privacy of my own home so I can cry in peace. LOL! I loved the message this movie puts out to the public. It is priceless!
tiffoverton77@yahoo.com

Post a Comment