Monday, August 13, 2012

Lock Up for the School Year with MasterLock

School is starting back up in a few weeks here in the Big Apple. Even though my son is only entering the first grade, we still talk to him about safety for himself as well as his property. Safety is important at any age or grade.
He always likes to try to bring a toy to school. Although its prohibited, he somehow sneaks one in his book bag. When he does, I have to remind him that he needs to keep his belongings in his cubby and secure his bag at all times. Thankfully his school hasn't had any incidences of theft but you just never know.
Master Lock is helping parents & children prepare for safety at school with an interactive game on that builds awareness. Its the Master Combo Challenge. Take the quiz on their Facebook page to find out how much knowledge you have about safety at school and win back to campus themed prizes too.


Disclaimer: I writing this post, because I am entering a contest for a Master Lock back-to-school prize pack as a member of the Mom Bloggers Club.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! I could really use one of those...to keep my ipod and phone away from the kids!

Janet W. said...

I would love to have this! Would make me feel better about my items being safe.

Post a Comment