Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Disney Social Media Moms Conference 2013

The day has finally arrived that we are heading to Disney World tomorrow. I've known for a few months and it took so much out of me to keep the secret from Andre. I held on for as long as I could and finally burst open last week. He definitely was excited, but not having to go to school for 2 days helped as well.
When I received that email from Disney inviting me on this journey, I will admit I wasn't going to go. Me? I got invited? How? Why? I just felt that my blog wasn't up to par to the many that I've read or bloggers that I have met. I have to squeeze in time to write since time is what I lack from working a full time job. After speaking to my husband about it, he convinced me. I had to seize this opportunity. Disney wanted me there. I was selected amongst hundreds. There has to be something in me that I want to know more about.
Now that the day is only a few hours away, I feel so blessed. We haven't arrived yet and we've received so many great surprises already. From the beautiful luggage by American Tourister, to the introduction to the new Disney interactive app, Story we are truly going to have a magical weekend. What's better than spending Mothers day weekend where fantasies come true.
I am honored to be amongst the best of the best this weekend. From all the tweeting and face booking these past few weeks, I feel like I've become a member of such an elite group. I look forward to the learning and excitement Disney has in store for us. I am especially excited for all the new friends that I and my son will make this weekend. Look out for all the pics & status updates! Follow me on this new journey!

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment