Sunday, October 7, 2012

WWE Presents RAW

While my nephews were growing up they were heavily into wrestling. I remember taking them to WWE matches quite a few times. It's an intense experience like no other. I admit I was not really into it but who can resist seeing The Rock in some trunks? My nephews have shared their passion for wrestling down to my son & younger nephews now. Boyz being boyz of course they love it! My son even wanted to be John Cena for Halloween. I've been thinking of taking the younger ones to a WWE match so they can have the "live" experience. I'm excited to know that WWE Monday Night Raw will be heading back to the IZOD center in NJ in just a few weeks!

WWE Raw returns to the IZOD Center for the first time in 2 years with one of the biggest nights in Raw's 19 year history, as John Cena takes on CM Punk for the WWE Championship in the largest Lumberjack match in WWE history!
And for the first time ever World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus defends his Championship against 7" Big Show in a Last Man Standing match! 




This is going to be one raucous night in New Jersey! I know my son will be thrilled to see John Cena in action. Hopefully I will get to see The Rock once again strut his stuff. Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?

Tickets can be purchased now through Ticketmaster. 

Disclosure: I was not paid for this post. I will receive tickets to attend the show. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment