New York Health & Racquet Club (NYHRC) recently held a September soiree on a rooftop at the Kimberly Hotel to showcase their new Fall class schedule. NYHRC is New York City's original full service health and fitness facility operated since 1973. They offer over 600 weekly classes at 10 extensive fitness locations. The club fosters a positive attentive environment where all are welcomed and made comfortable in their own skin and with their own personal goals.
They have a variety of classes that will intrigue everyone's fitness goals. Here are a few highlights of the fall classes:
- Aqua Zumba: An insanely popular dance craze that fuses Latin rhythms with easy aerobic moves that takes the action to the pool
- Ballroom Dance: comprehensive dance program including Latin, standard ballroom and more
- HIPHOP Sculpt: a fusion of classic sculpt and stretch to the rhythms of Hip Hop
- HIPrana by Slavica: vinyasa yoga with a fusion of belly dance movement
- Kango Boot Camp: high intensity interval training workout that incorporates rebound shoes to increase cardio fitness through sports conditioning and plyometric drills
- Zumba: dynamic fitness program that fuses Latin rhythms easy to follow moves,sculpting and resistance training
- Piloxing: dance based fusion class that blends the power of boxing with the core control of pilates for strenght and definition
Here is one of NYHRC's trainers showing us how intense the Kango Boots are! I couldn't quite capture his exuberance but he was really moving on those things.
To find the schedule of one of these classes or others please check out New York Health & Racquet club's website.