Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Book Now! Spa Week is Back!

I've come to realize since I've become a mom, that I no longer put myself first. I prioritize my son & husband before myself. I guess as a woman we all tend to do this. Its in our nature, but as women we all need to take some time for ourselves. That's why one of my favorite times of the year (besides my birthday) has to be Spa Week. When else can you get to indulge in $50 dollar treatments at some of the best spas in your area?
Spa week commences October 15th till October 21st. If you've never experienced any type of spa treatments before, then I highly suggest that you book an appointment. There are over hundreds of spas that participate in this event. They select 3 of their best treatments to offer at this affordable price. From past experience there are some spas that tend to extend their "spaweek special" for longer. Just inquire while booking to ensure the rate.
I hope you get to indulge yourself, maybe do a couples massage too. You get to spoil yourself with your hunny minus the kids! Enjoy & Relax!

0 comments:

Post a Comment