Thursday, April 12, 2012

Week 2 of My Weight Loss Journey

So I had my second weigh in this week at #Weight Watchers. I am down another 1.6 lbs!! Woohoo!! Go me!! {happy dance} I won't lie that I was slightly disappointed that I didn't lose more weight like my first weigh in. But I am ecstatic that I've lost a total of 7 lbs in 2 weeks. I've been feeling really great too. I haven't done much exercise to go along with the eating but my husband & bff got me moving these past few days. One thing that I love about living in New York City is that you can just walk anywhere & it won't feel like a chore. I probably walked a good 100 blocks in 2 days. My legs & butt were feeling a bit sore but isn't the saying, "No pain No gain" right?
Now I see why so many people have chosen Weight Watchers as the way to lose weight. Its not a diet but a way to teach you to live a healthier lifestyle. It has really been simple to me. My appetite has suppressed & I eat smaller portions. At the end of the day, I'm not starved. If I crave that piece of chocolate damn it I won't deprive myself. I go for it. I may feel guilty about it but I know I can make it up during the week.
I'm looking forward to see how it goes in the upcoming weeks. I'm excited to seeing a healthier me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment