Monday, April 30, 2012

Tones Spa Media Event #SpaWeek





Every year I look forward to this time of year when Spa Week emerges among the best spas around the city & its boroughs. Who can beat $50 treatments? I just wish I had enough time to indulge in every treatment available during the 2 weeks. However, I was lucky enough to have been invited by Rebecca & Christina of Mommy's Mingle to join them at a spa event held in the Bronx at Tones Spa.
We were immediately welcomed by Catherine, owner of Tones, and her staff. She had a delicious set up of food & drinks for us. After we had a few bites, it then was time for us to start getting pampered! We each had a choice between a massage or facial. We all received paraffin hand treatments & eye brow threading.
I chose a massage because hey I desperately needed to knock out these knots in my back! Sarah, my masseuse did not fail! She was a petite thing but her hands were packed with a punch! I could feel the knots being rubbed out in my shoulders. She was strong but gentle. I came out so relaxed and stress free. Ruby did my eyebrows & hand treatment. I was so thrilled to know they did threading rather than wax. My eyebrows looked awesome and my hands were smooth as a baby's bottom. I never had a paraffin treatment before so I didn't know what to expect. I have to say it was a must! My hands were very soft even after I went home.
Spa Week just ended but that doesn't mean you shouldn't pamper yourself. With Mother's day coming up, treat yourself & your mom to a day at  the spa. Head to Tones Spa and tell them BoyzRuleOurWorld sent you and enjoy a relaxing day!

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I particpated in Mommy's Mingle spa media event. All views expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment