Friday, April 13, 2012

Quality Time

This week Andre had his Easter break from school. Unfortunately having a full time job doesn't allow me the time to be home whenever he has a break. He spent part of the week with his Aunt in New Jersey which gave us a few days to do our own thing. I have to say it was great to not have to rush home from work and do homework. But I really missed my little guy. I felt guilty not having done anything special with him all week so I took today off. Luckily we had a gorgeous spring day in New York City so we headed out to one of our fave places, Central Park Zoo.

 This was our 1st time viewing this animated 4D film. It was awesome! It was better than an IMAX show. The graphics were amazing. They even had bubbles blowing in the theater through the air vents and our seats vibrated while Dora & Diego are racing in their motor boat. All the kids enjoyed it as well as the adults. I almost fell over trying to pop bubbles!

Andre had fun feeding the animals in the Tisch zoo, which is located outside of the main zoo. He was scared at first but after the first lick he was fearless!
I'm so glad that I took the day off. I got to spend some much needed quality time with my favorite little man.It was an awesome "Andre & Mommy" day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment