Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Grocery List Review

My son loves to play board games. I seem to always buy them but some aren't age appropriate for him. I was excited when I was given the opportunity by Family Review Network to review My Grocery List by Marina games. It sounded like something he would enjoy.
Enjoy we did! This game is so much fun and educational. My son loves the idea of "grocery shopping". Each player gets a grocery list and a basket card. Place all cards face down. You have to match your pieces to what is on your grocery list. First person to fill his/her basket with their 6 items wins! We had a blast trying to beat each other. It was a great time.
My Grocery list is age appropriate for 3-7 years old and sold at a very affordable price at $7.99. If you're looking to spend some quality time with your kids I suggest purchasing this game. Your kids will have a blast & so will you!

Disclosure: My Grocery List was provided to me by Marina Games for a honest review. All opinons expressed are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment