Sunday, December 4, 2011

Day 5 - Chuck E.Cheese Gift Cards #holidaygiftguide CLOSED

For Day 4 of our holiday gift guide, I have to talk about one of the boyz favorite places to go to play arcade games, eat & just have fun. It's Chuck E. Cheese. Now with holiday break coming up, its the perfect time to pay a visit there. Chuck E. Cheese gift cards are a great stocking stuffer for anyone that needs a place to cure the boredom blues.
Chuck E. Cheese gift cards are ideal. While you're out holiday shopping, they can be purchased at your nearest location or local CVS, Walgreens and Target stores. There are no expiration dates or service/reactivation fees. They can be loaded for any dollar amount. Chuck E. Cheese currently has a  promotion going on. You get free 20 tokens for every $25 dollar gift card purchase.
Chuck E. Cheese has generously offered one lucky reader a gift card that is redeemable for one large pizza, 4 drinks and 30 tokens! What a great way to kick off your holiday!



9 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope we won! We LOVE Chuck e Cheese, But we have not been there in a while!

Charlotte Varner said...

My favorite thing is seeing my child's face all smiles from having so much fun. Especially when Chucke E. Cheese comes out or when she wins 100 tickets from playing one game!

CharLuvsAbby3(at)yahoo(dot)com

David said...

My favorite thing about chuck e cheese is the safety. It is the one place my wife and I can let our kids get 5 feet away from us and feel safe. They let no one out the door without a hand stamp. I would love to win this for my little girls!

dvdgosset915@gmail.com

NCMOMINNYC said...

I like playing the games and eating with the kids in one place!!!

olivaresmichele@yahoo.com

shootingstarsmag said...

i love the fun prizes, and that you can have parties there

lauren51990 at aol dot com

PROUD2BMOMOF6 said...

We love the helicopter ride

Kellie Conklin said...

I actually really like their pizza and their cotton candy, yum! Thanks!

Lina's blog said...

I love the pizza!

Lina's blog said...

i liked boyz rule our world on Facebook

Post a Comment