Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MomTrends & Pantene Pro V Collection Event #PanteneExpert





Last week I spent an evening, thanks to Momtrends & Pantene Pro-V Collection at the beautiful MPE Penthouse. I was there with other fascinating bloggers enjoying a pampered night of glamour & fashion.
We were first introduced to Dr. Jeni Thomas, who taught us about hair care science. She has worked with P&G for over 7 years studying research on hair & scalp science. She explained to us the key signs of aging hair. You can take a hair age quiz at youbeauty.com to find out how old your hair is. I took it and my hair is 38 years old! Its a few years younger than me which I'm grateful for but its catching up in time! Prior to this event I was sent Pantene's Age Defy products & Advanced Keratin line. (separate post w/giveaway coming soon!)
Then Echo designs showed us how to make a simple scarf look chic. They used a silk scarf and turned it into a head wrap. Don't I look fab?
I had a wonderful night full of great conversation, beautiful backdrop & wonderful glam. My hair is looking shiny & smooth too!

Disclosure: Thank you to Momtrends & Pantene Pro-V Collection for an amazing event. I was not compensated for this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment