Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Far Cry 3 is Amazon's Gold Box Deal of the Day #FarCryGold

Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. Please visit Amazon.com to get your own copy of Far Cry 3, today's Gold Box Deal of the Day! I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions are my own.

 Is it really only Tuesday? Geez I had yesterday off from work but there was no resting for me. I work full time outside of my home, then I try to keep current on my blog as well as manage my household. Stress is a top component of my daily life. After a long day I like to decompress by watching some trashy reality tv & reading entertainment magazines. I just engross myself in their worlds. I ended up laughing so hard that I forget all about my stresses. As a family, we like to relieve our stress by playing some video games. I prefer the dance games but the boyz (hubby & son) prefer sports or shooting games. Gaming has become such a family bonding experience that we truly enjoy the time together.
Today Amazon has a gold box deal of the day Far Cry 3 for only $34.99. It is regularly $59.99
Never heard of it? Well Far Cry 3 is brought to you by the geniuses behind Assassins Creed series. So its sure to be a great hit!
Synopsis:
Far Cry 3 is an open world first-person shooter set on an island unlike any other. A place where heavily armed warlords traffic in slaves. Where outsiders are hunted for ransom. And as you embark on a desperate quest to rescue your friends, you realize that the only way to escape this darkness…is to embrace it. Game is Rated M for Mature Audiences.

Clever Girls is giving away 5 copies of Far Cry 3 on Twitter to those who tweet the following today!

 Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day: Far Cry 3! To buy: http://clvr.li/FC3Gold - RT to enter to win a copy! #FarCryGold


Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I will receive a copy of the game. All opinions are 100% my own.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment