Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Vtech Innotab 2 Baby - #BabyPalooza

I recently attended the Big Toy Book first annual BabyPalooza event. What an amazing day learning about all that is new for the little ones. I was given Vtech's Innotab 2 Baby which I was so excited to have my 2 year old nephew test it out for me. Little did I know that my older nephews would enjoy it just as much!
Vtech designed the Innotab 2 with infants on their mind. You may be asking why infants? But why not? The generation now is all about technology and I'm a true believer in starting them out early, especially if they are going to get educational skills from it.

The Innotab 2 has some amazing features. When I logged in, I was able to create a profile for my nephew and take a photo to create his very own avatar. It also come with a gel bumper that will protect the tablet from any scratches or bruises. We all know how kids love to toss their toys once done! The older boyz enjoyed playing with the coloring and drawing activities. They also found how to put a pic of themselves on a mermaid's body!

  

My niece enjoyed the learning games with her son testing his spelling & pronunciation skills.What's great is that there are hundreds of additional apps that can be downloaded through Vtech's app store.


Vtech has another hit with this product. It's a great starter tablet for the little ones if you don't want to run the risk of them cracking your Ipad. There are tons of programs that will keep them busy as they continue to grow. You can follow your child's progression and know what he/she is learning.

Vtech Innotab 2 retails for $89.00 Age 12 months - 9 years. For more information on Vtech's products visit www.vtechkids.com, Facebook or follow @VTechToys on Twitter

Disclosure: I received the above product in my swag bag. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment