Monday, March 18, 2013

Bello Mania at The New Victory Theater

This weekend my niece & I took the boyz to see Bello Mania at the New Victory Theater in Times Square. I was excited because a few years ago we saw Bello at the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus. He was hilarious then so I knew it was going to be an animated event. It was our first time at the New Victory theater but I have heard so many rave reviews about them. Their theater was the perfect venue size and their seats were quite roomy.
Bello was amazing! From the beginning he held all the kids and adults' attentions with his antics. All the boyz looked on in amazement as he walked a tight rope or climbed a swaying sky high pole. One of our boyz was even selected to go on stage! It was a great time for all. Bello Nock is a seventh generation circus performer. He currently holds a Guinness World Record for a high wire walk over a cruise ship at sea.

Bello Mania can currently be seen at The New Victory Theater till March 31,2013. The show is geared for children ages 4+ but I took my nephew who is 2 1/2 and he sat still watching the 90 minute show. Tickets can be purchased here.

Disclosure: I received tickets for a show to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment