Monday, December 3, 2012

Zumba Core Fitness Challenge Week 4

After last week's failure I was determined to finish up this last week with a bang. I have to say I did my best! I reminded myself each day my goal for this journey. It's too motivate myself and my family to start working out. I started out on Weight Watchers prior to the summer and I was doing so well on it. Then I somehow fell off track and its been horrible. With this its brought back the feeling that I had when I started losing weight. A feeling of accomplishment.

Outcome
What  I loved the most about this challenge is that I saw how unhealthy I have become. I am definitely out of shape but I realize that working out can be fun. Zumba Fitness Core is a fun way of becoming healthy. I won't say that it helps you entirely lose weight, but it will help you create a routine for you and give you an energy that is needed if you're a couch potato like me.

Zumba Fitness Core is available for purchase at Amazon and your local retailers. Try it out for yourself if you're looking to start a workout regime. This will give you the motivation to a better you.

Disclosure: I was given the video game to facilitate the 4 week challenge. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment