Who doesn't love dolls? Growing up I was a HUGE Barbie fan. I had to have every doll that came out. I remember my mom taking me to the department store, Gimbels to let me buy a doll. I had a bag to carry them all. I loved them until I got a little older & starting demonstrating my skills as a hair stylist. LOL Thankfully I had a career change along the way.
Well now the new generations of dolls are the Bratz. These high fashioned gals Yasmin, Cloe, Jade & Sasha exemplify confidence & a sense of style. They launched in 2001 and have taken command by every little girl. I wish I had a reason to buy them just so I can play with them but I don't think Andre would want his Ninja Turtles mixed up with ladies.
Recently while I attended the Activision Family Game Summit, one of the games we were shown was the newest Nintendo 3DS Bratz Fashion Boutique. Some of the features of this new game are:
- Play as your favorite Bratz™; Cloe™, Yasmin™, Sasha™ and Jade™ and run their own fashion boutiques!
- Create your own trendy, custom outfits in the Workshop Mini-games and sell them to earn more money!
- Be the newest “It” thing in Stylesville with the latest trends!
- Put on the hottest Fashion Shows and raise your fame to attract more customers, maybe even some celebrity Bratz!
- Unlock exclusive content using QR-codes found on the Bratz Boutique™, Chic Mystique™ and Style Starz™ toylines!
Do you love both items? Do you know someone who would love these for Christmas?
Well one (1) BoyzRuleOurWorld reader will win both!
-Nintendo 3DS Bratz Fashion Boutique game
-Bratz Boutique Angel Cloe & Co doll
Giveaway ends 11:59pm 12/15/12. US only
One winner will be selected via Rafflecopter. Winner has 24 hours to respond via a valid email address. If no response, then another winner will be selected.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I attended an Activision event & given a gift bag. All opinions are 100% my own.a Rafflecopter giveaway