Friday, December 7, 2012

Just Dance 4 Review #CleverJD4


Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. Please click here to learn more about Ubisoft. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. #UbiChamps


My son & I love to listen to music & dance. When I was given the opportunity to review Just Dance 4 we were ecstatic. There are so many of our favorite songs on it, such as Flo Rida's "Good Feeling" and One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful" which made it difficult to choose which one.  Lately my son has gotten "Bieber fever" so when he saw "Beauty & the Beat" as an option, he immediately chose it.



He really thinks he's Justin! LOL This new version has so many great features on it. My favorite has to be the battle mode. My son & I can have a battle to see who has the best moves.

Game features:
  • Top Of The Charts - Just Dance 4 has over 40 all-new songs, ranging from current Billboard hits, legendary favorites, and classic dance party tracks!
  • Just Dance-Off! - Challenge your friends in 6 rounds of dance battles with the all-new battle mode!
  • Bring Your Crew - Each player can get his own moment of fame with unique choreographies and moves for each member of your dance crew.
  • Just Sweat It Out - The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with brand new workout sessions, personalized programs, live feedbacks and a real calorie counter.
My family can't wait to play it on Christmas. We are especially excited about being able to download "Gangnam Style" to our game! Its going to be a very interesting holiday!

You can purchase Just Dance 4 for the Wii, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii U, or XBox 360 Kinect on Amazon







Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I received a copy of the game to facilitate this review.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment