Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wholesale Halloween Costumes Review

I don't know about your child, but my son was thinking about Halloween since the summer. He knew he was going to be Bumblebee from Transformers but since we have a few events to attend I figured I would get him another costume. That just made his day! Luckily I was offered an opportunity to review an online Halloween website. Wholesale Halloween Costumes has a large variety of boys costumes at low prices. My son browsed the selection and selected Spider Monkey from Cartoon Network's Ben 10. We were ecstatic that his size was available. We placed our order and received the costume the next business day since we live in the metro NYC area. They offer a flat rate shipping cost for both standard & expedited delivery.
My son's costume came carefully packaged. Of course he had to try it on as soon as we opened it the box. It was a great fit. I ordered a medium (7-8) for him. He's tall for an average 5 year old so I was happy that this costume was long in length in the arms & legs.
Spider Monkey
The extra pair of arms are attachable by velcro. They weren't very secure so I will stitch them because I know if they keep separating my son will go crazy. lol 

 There is an attachable tail as well that I will have to stitch.
Overall I am very pleased with our purchase. My son is happy he's going to be Spider Monkey and I'm happy that we were able to receive it in time for our upcoming events.
If you're still on the search for boys costumes I definitely suggest this company. Your child will have no problem finding his favorite super hero or cartoon character. You'll be happy that it won't hurt your pocket as much and you won't have to deal with the crowded stores at this time.
Happy Halloween!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta admit, I've never seen that costume! I like it! Hi! New follower from Thursday's Friends hop! I hope you'll stop by and follow back! Thanks! :) Through the Eyes of a Tiger

Post a Comment