Sunday, October 30, 2011

Unfold & Go with Fold Flops - A Review

When I was younger, I used to go dancing with my friends in cute heels which by the end of the night I would trade those in for some flip flops. It was always a nuisance to carry them because my bag would always be a small one so they would never fit. When MomSpark Media had an opportunity to do a review for Fold Flops I was so thrilled. I have to believe that the inventor was a club goer in New York too.
These are an ingenious idea. Flip flops that can fold in half, and fit into your purse. They come with a cute little bag and rubber straps. I received a black size 9 pair to review.

I was surprised that they were actually comfortable to wear for a long period. They have a slight cushion which standard flip flops don't. The plastic straps didn't rub against my toes or burn my feet. I forgot I even had them on while doing errands. I recommend using these for those trips to the nail salon, gym/spa or to the night club!
Fold flops come in 5 different colors and they are even available for men in 2! They retail for $20. You can like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter for more information. These will definitely make a cute Christmas gift for all your girlfriends.

This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media.  I received a pair of Foldflops to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment