Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Amazing Max and the Box of Interesting Things

We recently were given the chance to see the off Broadway show, The Amazing Max and the Box of Interesting Things. My son was thrilled to get to see a real live magic show. Even my husband decided to tag along.
Magician Max Darwin is energetic & comedic while he entertains the crowd. The show is very much based on audience participation which the kids loved. We were left in awe at some of his tricks. The funny thing is one of the tricks that Max did with the quarter behind the ear I actually do to my son. I obviously don't have the magician's talent but now my son thinks Max stole my trick! LOL If he only knew...
Synopsis:
The Amazing Max and the Box of Interesting Things is a magic show with a mind of its own.  Bursting with striking visual magic, laugh out loud comedy, amazing juggling, and loads of audience participation, this magic show is an out of control roller coaster ride designed to make you and your kids laugh harder than you ever have.
If you're in the city and have an hour to spare with the kids, I suggest you take them to the Manhattan Movement & Arts Center (MMAC) to check out Max. Tickets can also be purchased online via Telecharge. Max and his box will be performing until July 1st. It definitely will be an amazing experience!
If you have your own "little Max" at home that wants to create some magic of their own, you can now purchase Magic in Minutes  DVD. It will teach you 12 different magic tricks that your child can easily learn at home. The DVD can currently be purchased at the theater for $20.

Disclosure: I received tickets to the show for a review. All opinions expressed are my own. 
Thank You Christine and Doris for the opportunity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment