Monday, August 22, 2011

Verizon Fios FlexViewing with my family

Now that football season is in full effect, its difficult to get a chance to watch our rentals. Now that we have Verizon Fios they have this incredible option called Flex View which allows you to watch movie rentals/purchases on the go on up to 5 devices (laptop,mobile device,or desktop).
My husband & I had a "date night" while our son was away. We decided to rent Hall Pass. The great thing was that we started it on our tv and then I was able to continue viewing it on our laptop since it was football night.
It was easy to watch on the laptop. We used the window player. The picture was just as clear.





Sounds great, right? Verizon FIOS is only available in select parts of the country so find out if it is available in your area here


“I wrote this review while participating in a brand team campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Verizon FiOS.Verizon will send me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment