Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Where has the time gone by....


 Today was my son's stepping up ceremony from pre-k. Oh how I remember his 1st day at school and the nervousness I felt for him. I didn't know if he would have problems making friends, or feel alone in a new environment. I had jitters. On that 1st day, he happily told me "Mom see you later. You can go now." That was the independent little boy we were raising. Yes my heart was broken a bit because I wanted him to need me more at least till he's 21.
As I sat & watched with my family, at how excited he was performing with his classmates, I saw my son growing before my eyes. He made us so proud. He has accomplished so much in this past year and I look forward to the many more years of joy that he will bring. He's growing into such a big boy that he's no longer a baby, but will always be my baby.
Love you Andre. You are my shining star!

0 comments:

Post a Comment