Saturday, June 25, 2011

Look what my tv can do!


I have to admit that I'm a tv junkie. I love watching reality shows and if I'm not home to watch one, I have to record it. I used to only be able to watch it on our living room tv and with 4 of us in the household, it was difficult to balance out equal viewing times. Now that we've made the switch to Verizon FIOS, we can all record our favorite shows in the living room & access the it in any bedroom. Its that simple. Verizon FIOS has made watching tv so much fun.
Verizon TV also has widgets which you can access the local weather, traffic and even my horoscope. Imagine even being able to update your status on Facebook or tweet on Twitter! There's also an app that can you can download to your phone which acts as a remote for those times where the remote seems too far for you to get up and grab. Voila! Change channels through your phone! Its really such a great tool and easy to use.

Sounds great, right? Verizon FIOS is only available in select parts of the country so find out if it is available in your area here








“I wrote this review while participating in a brand team campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Verizon FiOS.Verizon will send me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment