Monday, April 11, 2011


I was pleasantly surprised to get an email from Krystal @  Uh-oh-Mom! to say that we were nominated for our 1st award! How exciting for us since we are newbie's in the blogging world.

This award comes with some rules. Here are the rules:


Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

Tell us seven things about yourself

Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers

Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received their award

Here are 7 things about me:

1. I am half Chinese & Maltese.
2. I won't start another bottle of lotion unless I finished one already.
3. Justine is a fraternal twin.
4. I am Justine's Aunt.
5. I won't drink anything hot if the weather is warm.
6. Justine was a BIG Carebears fan when she was younger
7. We both love having boys even though we wanted girls!


We nominate the following blogs for this award:

Christine mysweetpotato3

Heather Our life in a click

Emily Nap Time Is My Time

A Mommy in the City

Mama Knows it All

The Caffeine Coquette.com

The Davis Daily Dose

Chubby Cheeks Thinks

Ann Crabs

Dutch Girls Favorite things

Ours+His+Mine=Nine

La Insomnia

3decades3kids

MommysLinks

The Tales of 2 Latinas

1 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks so much for the award ladies! I love your blog and am honored that you thought of me! I am sure you will get lot's more in the years to come!
MySweetPotato3

Post a Comment