Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome to our blog!!

Hello & welcome! This is the start of an idea that has been brewing in my head for awhile now. I knew I've wanted to create a blog but kept procrastinating on it. Finally, I sat down & put my thinking cap on.

A year ago I stumbled upon a mom's site which I became actively involved in. I met so many great women who have become friends to me. My son Andre has created friendships with many of the kids as well. Its a bond that I cherish.

As the blogging world is rapidly growing, I wanted to become a part of it. I wanted a place where I can share my stories as well as hear the stories of others. My niece and I are always sharing our stories with each other about our boys. Then BAM! Our lives are ruled by boyz! LOL Thus came about the idea of our blog.

We hope that you will laugh, cry & just have fun with us as we make this blog grow. Have patience since this is so new for both of us. I hope you will enjoy our daily tales and take this ride as a Mom with us!

Thanks
Denise & Justine

2 comments:

Christina & Rebecca said...

Congrats to you ladies and Good Luck! Look forward to following your adventures!

Anonymous said...

good luck, sounds like fun, hope to read more...

Post a Comment