Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back to School Again!

Today was the official first day back to school for New York city schools however my son attends a charter school so he started last week. He's officially a 1st grader and I'm loving it. I couldn't wait for school to start. I'm not a SAHM so I didn't have the privilege of spending the summer with my son. I had to work and he had to go to summer camp. He loved camp this summer which I'm grateful since it was a new one we were trying out. We were fortunate to go on vacation this year which was a major plus. I enjoy the routine of what school brings. My son has been so off schedule all summer. Playing games ridiculous amounts of time which he wouldn't normally be allowed to do. Its been a rough start this past week trying to get him back to reading every night and not grabbing the DS once he gets home. But he knows the rules and its an adjustment. For all of us. I look forward to what this new year will bring for him in learning and in his growth as a little boy.

1 comments:

One bolt short of a toolbox said...

Cute! Smart boy in the charter school!

Jan @Door251

Post a Comment