Monday, February 20, 2012

Morphology-The Hilarious Guessing Game Where Creativity Wins!


When my family has get togethers, we love to play board games. Its a great way to pass the time & just have some laughs. We have our favorite ones like Pictionary, Apples to Apples or Cranium. When I was asked to review Morphology, I jumped at the opportunity to have another gathering with the family. 

About Morphology
Morphology is a fun new party board game requiring players to dip into a box full of string, wooden sticks, glass beads and colored cubes to create a designated object chosen from a deck of cards. Correctly guess the words your teammates build to be the first team to reach the Final Lily Pad. For more of a challenge (and a possible Facebook photo op!) you may be asked to flex your creative muscles by closing your eyes, using your weaker hand, or only pick 5 objects to use while conjuring your given word.  Each game includes 480 cards, 50 building pieces, a timer, a die and team pieces.

We had such a fun time. A couple of times I rolled the die and had to create my word with eyes closed. What a challenge that was! You really have to use your imagination when you only have these few pieces to create one word.

my version of "acne"

If you love board games, I suggest you purchase Morphology to add to your collection. It really is a hilarious game where you have to use your creative juices to win. My family enjoyed it. We were literally cracking up from some of our creations.
Morphology was voted as Time Magazine #2 Toy of 2010. It retails for $29.99.  It can be purchased at Morphology or Amazon.


Disclosure: I received a Morphology board game to review. No other compensation was given. This is my personal and honest opinion. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment