Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mega Bloks Thomas & Friends Party & Review

Last Saturday, I invited a few of my mommy friends & their kids (mostly boys & just 1 girl) to come over to play with Mega Bloks. I received a great package from Mom Select & Mega Bloks to host a party for 10 kids. My son has been dying to open the packages since we got them. 
The kids ranged in ages 5 - 8 years old. It didn't take long for these rambunctious kids to start building and getting active with Thomas & friends. They were easily having a great time. The moms were having fun helping out.


They played for about 2 hours. I loved how these bloks kept them focused. They were involved with creating new ways for the trains to move around. It really entertained them.


Mega Bloks were great in sending a kit for each invited kid (see pic). I loved how the pieces fit inside and it conveniently can be used as a ramp for play. Great idea! All the kids loved their set & were super happy to take one home.
I have to say that my son is still playing with this set. He has recreated his own version of the tracks every time. I love that he is using his imagination.
Thank you Mega Bloks & Mom Select for allowing me to host this awesome party!

*Disclosure: I was selected to host a party through MommyParties, a division of MomSelect. I was provided the Mega Bloks Thomas and Friends kits. No other compensation was provided and all opinions are my own.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Girls like MegaBlocks too! lol...and Trains! Emily has an entire Thomas the Tank Engine collection..Looks like you had a great time! I LOVE the playsets! :)

Post a Comment