Sunday, July 31, 2011

Little Pim Fun with languages DVD review

I was very excited when I was given the opportunity to review a foreign language dvd by Little Pim
My son will have Spanish class in school this year so I thought it was ideal to get a Spanish dvd to help him get started.
Little Pim is an award winning foreign language immersion DVD series for babies, toddlers and preschoolers. There are about 10 languages to choose from. They are winners of 22 awards including their most recent Tillywig Brain Child Award.
I received disc 2 of the Waking up smiling series. Little Pim is an adorable panda who guides you along in the DVD. The disc is 35 minutes broken down into seven 5 minute lessons. Each segment introduces new words showing the action that is being done by real people. No annoying music at all. It was easy for my son to understand what word was being taught. I love how at the end of each lesson, Little Pim will repeat each word again. My son enjoyed watching it and I enjoyed refreshing my knowledge of the language. Now I try to repeat those words throughout our day so to refresh his memory. My only personal gripe is that I waited so long to teach him another language.
However the DVD has become a great tool in easing him into learning Spanish. I HIGHLY recommend purchasing these DVDs if you are interested in having your child learn a second language. Little Pim has offered BoyzRuleOurWorld readers a 15% discount on their purchase by using code PIMMOMMY at checkout. Go here to find a language DVD for your child today. I'm sure you won't be disappointed in what your child will be saying in just a few weeks.

Disclosure: BoyzRuleOurWorld was given one Little Pim DVD for review. The opinions listed above are mine. Thank you to LittlePims for giving us this opportunity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment