Sunday, April 7, 2013

Steve Novak Unveils McDonald's Premium McWrap

Last week I was invited to attend McDonald's launch event for their newest menu item, the Premium McWrap. The event was swarmed with paparazzi and fans. The host of the event was NY Knick's power forward Steve Novak and music was provided by local station Hot 97.
The Premium McWrap is a larger version of the snack wrap. It comes in 3 delicious flavors; Chicken & Bacon, Sweet Chili & Chicken & Ranch. I love the convenient packaging which leaves less of a mess and ease for on the go travel. I tried the grilled Chicken & Bacon one. It was quite tasty and definitely filling. I couldn't even finish it.
Chicken & Bacon

Sweet Chili Chciken
 
Steve Novak, at 6'10 had the crowd at its feet trying to capture his movements. He was a great host. He even created his own premium McWrap.
Afterwards he spoke to the press and went downstairs to judge a local rap contest with Hot 97.
McDonald's once again will have success with the Premium McWraps. Make sure you stop by and try one! Let me know which is your favorite.

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I attended the event. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment