Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Assassin's Creed III #AC3Gold

Thank you to Ubisoft for sponsoring this post. Please visit Amazon.com to get your own copy of Assassin's Creed 3, today's Gold Box Deal of the Day! I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions are my own.

The one present my husband has asked for this Christmas is a video game. Not just any old video game either. He doesn't play games but when he does it's always Assassin's Creed. He can play that for hours on end. Our son has even gotten interested in it but its too mature for him right now. I won't allow him to play it. He just watches Dad assassinate the "bad guys" as he says. I've even found myself sitting by him & watching.
What's interesting about this game is that it takes place in several past time settings such as the Renaissance Era. You are brought into a different world in the 15th & 16th centuries. This is what my husband enjoys the most. The details are intricate. You really feel like you've left modern times & have gone off to another world. I have to admit the main character Desmond, well he's a hottie for a video game.

On October 30th, Ubisoft launched the newest edition Assassin's Creed III. Hubby couldn't be more excited about it. We are introduced to Connor, the warrior son of a Native American mother & British father. The game is set during the Revolutionary War, 1775.

Synopsis
The year is 1775. The American colonies are about to revolt. You are Connor, an assassin who has sworn to secure liberty for his people and his nation. To do so, you will hunt your enemies across a staggeringly large, open, and realistic world. You will unleash your lethal skills in a violent quest that will take you from chaotic city streets to blood-soaked battlefields in the hostile American wilderness and beyond. You will meet legendary heroes of American history, and together you will conspire to annihilate those who threaten Liberty itself. Whether you use your predatory instincts to kill silently, or your fearsome arsenal to kill openly, one thing is clear: the world that the Assassins live in has become far more deadly. And so have you.


If you've never played Assassin's Creed, don't worry! This newest version makes it a perfect entry point for beginners.  I know my husband can't wait to play. I'm pretty sure its going to dominate our Christmas Day. I can't wait to surprise him with this. It's going to be a great gift!

Amazon will have a Gold Box deal of the day just in time to make that holiday purchase for someone special. Don't miss your chance to purchase it.

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I will receive a copy of the game. All opinions are 100% my own.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment